This package is designed for the client that needs help pre-planning as well as day of coordination. SWVA events will be there to:
- Take part in a venue walk through to consult with the client on floor plans, set up, and timeline.
- Supply a detailed event timeline to be filled out two months prior.
- One month prior to your wedding, we will review all of your contracts and introduce ourselves to your vendors as your planner.
- Final details meeting with couple (up to 1 hour)
- Rehearsal coordination
- Distribute approved wedding day schedule to vendors.
- Act as the “Day-Of-Coordinator” (up to 10-hours of on-site coordination).
- Organizing client volunteers with room set-up and breakdown.*
- Set up of paper items, i.e. programs & menus.
- Oversee and assist all vendors during load in and load out.
- Choreograph the ceremony processional/recessional & ceremony musicians.
- Direct reception introductions, toasts, dances, cake cutting, and departure, ensuring comfortable and efficient event timing and flow.
- Manage final payments or gratuities to vendors, etc.
- Assist with transporting wedding gifts to family vehicle or hotel room.
* The client must provide dependable workers to assist in both the set-up and breakdown or help can be provided for an additional fee
* Additional time may be purchased at an hourly rate of $40.
Please contact us for pricing information.