- Conduct an initial consultation (approximately 1 hour) 6 weeks prior to discuss and finalize an event timeline.
- Provide you with a workbook to complete a month prior outlining all details of your wedding.
- Conduct a “final details” meeting (no more than one hour) two weeks prior.
- Review all vendor and venue contracts.
- Create and email an approved event- day schedule to all relevant parties.
- Coordinate the Rehearsal (up to two-hours).
- Act as the “Day-Of Coordinator” (Up to 10-hours of on-site coordination.)
- Organizing client volunteers with room set-up and breakdown.*
- Set up of paper items, i.e. programs & menus.
- Oversee and assist all vendors during load in and load out.
- Choreograph the ceremony processional/recessional & ceremony musicians.
- Direct reception introductions, toasts, dances, cake cutting, and departure, ensuring comfortable and efficient event timing and flow.
- Manage final payments or gratuities to vendors, etc.
- Assist with transporting wedding gifts to family vehicle or hotel room.
The Simple basic package is $500, additional fees may apply based on clients needs.
* The client must provide dependable workers to assist in both the set-up and breakdown.
Please contact us for detailed pricing information.